Friday, April 9, 2010

Photo Shoot-DIY









My son and his cute girlfriend recently decided to do a "photo shoot" for a date. I'm using some of their pictures on my blog today to show that you can do it yourself when it comes to taking engagement photos for your invitations and wedding. There is a sense of accomplishment in creating things yourself! Digital cameras provide all kinds of options when it comes to taking fun photos that you could use for engagement photos and wedding invitations. (I'm not announcing anything here about my son and his girlfriend by the way!)

They sent these pictures to me and I thought they did a pretty good job of taking their own pictures. Love the way they used the LDS St. George Temple as a background for the first three photos. They took a nice variety of shots in the next set of pictures that you could do a lot with. There are so many ways to create your own wedding invitations that you could incorporate variety of photos in your invitation. You could also use your photos for thank you cards.

Don't be afraid to try it on your own. With the myriad of scrap booking papers, computer programs, and online resources, you really can do it yourself and come up with a beautiful wedding invitation that you made yourself! Smile and say, "cheese"! These are memories worth making!

No comments:

Post a Comment